Families Feeling Safe is a Protective Behaviours programme that offers mums, dads and carers ideas and strategies to help their family and children...
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Manage stress, anger, anxiety and worries
- Deal with peer pressure, bullying
- Cope with change and transitions
- Know how and who to talk with to get help
- Stay feeling in control and make safe choices
- Improve communication
- Know ways to keep themselves feeling safe
We focus on what we can do and we have some fun!
If you're interested in attending this course, please complete and return the Parenting Application Form that can be downloaded by clicking here. For details and dates of forthcoming courses, please contact the Children's Centre on 01727 260 041.