This popular and effective course is facilitated by two very experienced and qualified trainers, one of whom also parents a young person with additional needs and challenging behaviour.
Ten sessions of two hours, covering the emotional journey and impact on the whole family of parenting a child with additional needs.
- Exploring the challenges of parenting children with additional needs
- Sharing the emotional journey and impact on the wider family
- Effects on relationships and ways to enhance them
- Strategies, solutions, tips and ideas on managing challenging behaviours
- Issues siblings may experience as a result of living with children with additional needs
- Tried and tested communication / listening techniques
- Techniques to manage conflict, and so much more....
BOOKING ESSENTIAL - FREE PLACES ARE LIMITED, PLEASE BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
What a parent said about the course: "This course has made me feel much more confident as a parent and has 'armed' me with strategies to parent my child with special needs. The weeks just flew by! Emotionally it has made me feel stronger and more able to cope with the daily challenges."
Another parent said: "Amazing course and vital for all parents of special needs children. I have gained so much knowledge, understanding tips and ideas and enjoyed sharing with other parents and feel much more confident as a result."
"I have to say your course is the best one yet I have attended. So relevant and a perfect mix of support, education and fun! It really is making a difference to me personally and my family.”
Next Course Dates:
There are lots of courses planned for 2017 - please click here for details