Fathers often wonder if the Caring Dads program is right for them. Here are a few guiding questions to consider:
- Do you sometimes worry about how angry you feel about your child?
- Do you sometimes have a hard time letting go angry thoughts about your children or your children’s mother?
- Do you often feel like your children are intentionally trying to annoy you?
- Do you ever feel like you interrogate your children about what goes on at their mother’s house?
- Do you ever criticize your children’s mother in front of your children?
- Do you ever complain to your children about how their mother is spending child support?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Caring Dads program may be for you. Sometimes, it’s difficult to know how to be a loving and respectful father and to find the support that you need to improve the situation for you and your family. Caring Dads can help you be a better father and helps to foster healthier relationships with your child and your child’s mother.